AMPTRON PTY LTD ATF AMPTRON UNIT TRUST- Our website address is: http://amptron.au.
In light of the recent developments in global privacy laws, in particular the enactment of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union, AMPTON has updated our privacy statement, in order to maintain our commitment to strong privacy protections for our customers, products and company.
We encourage you to review our Privacy Statement to understand your rights and our obligations. If you have any questions or comments on our privacy statement, please kindly direct your inquiry to the contact window provided in the statement below.
Protecting the personal privacy of every customer and vendor is a crucial part of gaining and keeping your trust in AMPTRON PTY LTD ATF AMPTRON UNIT TRUST. (the “Company”, “we”, “us”). As an Australian organisation, we strive to provide a high level of privacy protection across all of our businesses and services and to deploy consistent, rigorous policies and procedures.
This privacy statement (the “Statement”) serves as our commitment to you to protect the security and privacy of your personal data, and covers the following areas of privacy concerns:
01. The types of data we collect from you
02. When we collect your data
03. How we use and process your data
04. Our legal basis for processing your data
05. When and to whom we share your data
06. For how long we retain your data
07. When and to whom we transfer your data across country borders
08. Whether and how we carry out profiling using your data
09. The security measures we take to protect your data
10. Your rights over your data
11. The choices you have over how your data is collected and used by us
12. Who to contact and what to do if you wish to discuss with us about your data and your rights
This Statement does not apply to third-party applications, products, services, websites or social media features that may be accessed through links that we provide on our websites and interfaces. Accessing those links may result in the collection of information about you by a third party. We do not control or endorse those third-party websites or their privacy practices. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of such third parties before interacting with them.
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us in servicing you. Our products and services are rendered to you on the basis of your understanding of your data privacy rights.
Please read this Statement carefully. When visiting our website and using our services that link to or reference this Statement, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Statement.