2. The Promotion commences at 09:00am AEDT on 15 November, 2023 and ends 11:59pm AEDT on 24 December, 2023 (“Promotional Period”). All Claim Forms must be submitted (online) by 5.00pm AEDT on 29 January, 2024.
ELIGIBILITY AND PARTICIPATION
3. Cash Back Offer is only open to individuals who are Australian residents 18 years and above (“Claimant”) who submit a Claim during the Promotional Period. Corporations, companies, body corporate bodies, groups, organisations and any other corporate bodies and non-corporate bodies are not eligible to participate.
4. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and of Promoter’s retail partners and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to participate in the Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, de-facto spouse, child, step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, step-sister or first cousin. Any purchase receipt provided indicating a staff discount has been applied will not be accepted.
5. To submit a Cash Back Offer (“Claim”), the Claimant must:
a) Purchase an Eligible AMPTRON Product(s) (as set out in Clause 16) from any participating Australian retail store during the Promotional Period and follow the steps below. Trade seconds products are excluded.
b) Visit amptron.au/promotions and:
i. Complete all fields on the official Online Claim Form (“Online Claim Form”) with the Claimant’s personal information and product purchase details; and
ii. Upload a clear and legible scan or photo of the fully paid store or online purchase receipt, tax invoice or order confirmation indicating store name, store location (“online” if applicable), receipt number, date of purchase, model/item purchased and payment details (“Proof of Purchase”) for the Eligible AMPTRON Product.
6. The above steps must be completed and the Online Claim Form and Proof of Purchase submitted by 5.00pm AEDT on 29 January, 2024. Note: The claim process will be turned off 5.01pm AEDT on 29 January 2024 and online submissions after this date will not be processed.
7. Payment of the Cash Back Amount will be made via Electronic Funds Transfer (“EFT”) to the account identified in the Claimant’s Online Claim Form, once the Claim has been validated by the Promoter. Please allow approximately 3 – 4 weeks from the time the Promoter takes receipt of the Claimant’s Online Claim Form for payment of the Cash Back Amount to be made. The Claimant must ensure that all details provided for the payment of the Cash Back Amount are correct. The Claimant is responsible for clearly providing their full and accurate name, and the correct BSB and bank account number. The Promoter will not be responsible for a banking institution rejecting a payment or any costs associated with locating these monies.
8. The Cash Back Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotional offer. The Cash Back Offer will be available only during the Promotional Period.
CLAIM FORM AND PROOF OF PURCHASE
9. Online Claim Forms are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and/or the Promoter’s agent, as applicable. Records of the Promoter and/or its agent are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
10. Subject to Clause 5, Online Claim Forms received without the Proof of Purchase and Online Claim Forms received after 5.00pm AEDT on 29 January, 2024 will be deemed invalid and will not be processed. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible Claims will also be deemed invalid.
11. Up to a total of 5 Claims in the Cash Back Offer are permitted per Claimant, subject to the following: a) Only 1 Claim permitted for each Eligible AMPTRON Product purchased; and b) A separate Online Claim Form for each product purchased must be submitted in accordance with the requirements set out in Clause 5 and as detailed on the Online Claim Form.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of the Claim Form and purchase receipt, and to disqualify any Claimant for tampering with the claim process, or who submits a Claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any Claims made with a stolen, forged, mutilated, unrecognised or tampered with Proof of Purchase will be deemed void.
13. If the Promoter becomes aware, or has reason to suspect, that the Claimant is fraudulently using or misusing the Cash Back Offer, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse the Claim and disqualify the Claimant from the Cash Back Offer and any future offers.
14. Claimant acknowledges and agrees that where the Eligible AMPTRON Product is returned to a retailer following the Claimant’s receipt of the Cash Back Amount, Claimant will be liable to repay any Cash Back Amount received in relation to that Eligible AMPTRON Product to the Promoter.
15. Claimants must retain their original Proof of Purchase to claim their Cash Back Offer.
16. Failure to produce the Proof of Purchase when requested by the Promoter may, at the discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of the Claimant’s Claim and forfeiture of the right to redeem the Cash Back Offer. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period.
17. The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS AND PAYMENT PROCESS
18. The Eligible AMPTRON Products and the corresponding cash back values are as follows:
a) 1 x 12v 50Ah LifePO4 Battery AT-LFP-12-50V03 entitles a Claimant to $100 cash back;
b) 1x 12v 100Ah ABS Slimline LiFePO4 Battery AT-LFP-12-100FV02 entitles a Claimant to $150 cash back;
c) 1x 12v 100Ah LiFEPO4 Blade Battery AT-LFP-12-100HV01 a Claimant to $150 cash back;
d) 1x 36v 50Ah LiFePO4 Battery AT-LFP-36-50V01 entitles a Claimant to $220 cash back;
e) 1x 36v 75Ah LiFePO4 Battery AT-LFP-36-75BV01 entitles a Claimant to $230 cash back;
f) 1x 48V 50Ah LiFePO4 Battery AT-LFP-48-50BV01 entitles a Claimant to $230 cash back;
g) 1x 12/24/36/48v MPPT Solar Controller AT-SOLCHR-AM4860NV01 entitles a Claimant to $50 cash back;
h) 1x P750 Portable Power Pack AT-PORTPOW-750AV01 entitles a Claimant to $250 cash back;
i) 1x 100W 12V Semi-Flexible Mono-Crystalline Solar Panel AT-SEMIFLEX-MONOSOL-12-100WV01 entitles a Claimant to $100 cash back;
j) 1x 115W 12V Aerodynamic Glass Mono-Crystalline Solar Panel AT-AEROD-MONOSOL-12-115WV01 entitles a Claimant to $50 cash back;
Subject to Clause 11, for every valid Online Claim Form received the Claimant will receive the Cash Back Amount (“Cash Back Amount”) that corresponds to the model number of the Eligible AMPTRON Products listed in Clause 18 above.
19. Claimants who have provided a valid email address and valid Online Claim Form will receive confirmation by email that they have successfully qualified for the Cash Back Offer. SMS notification will be sent to Claimants who have provided a valid mobile phone number.
20. The Cash Back Amount cannot be transferred, exchanged for any other product, or claimed at point of purchase.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter and the Claimant excludes all liability for indirect, special or consequential, loss or damages (including loss of opportunity), arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
a) Any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b) Any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c) Claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; and
d) Any tax liability incurred by a Claimant.
22. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or Claim Form to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the Claimant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in connection with this Promotion.
23. Any costs incurred by the Claimant associated with claiming the Cash Back Offer, including accessing the AMPTRON’ website, telephone enquiries in relation to the Cash Back Offer, and mailing the Claim Form are the sole responsibility of the Claimant.
25. The Promoter is AMPTRON TECHNOLOGY GROUP Pty Ltd (ABN 50 716 464 533) of U1 40 Bakewell Drive, Port Kennedy, WA 6172 (“Promoter”). Online Claims will be processed by AMPTRON TECHNOLOGY GROUP Pty Ltd (ABN 50 716 464 533) U1 40 Bakewell Drive Port Kennedy WA 6172
26. The Promoter may, at any time and in its sole discretion, vary these Terms and Conditions by publishing the varied terms and conditions on its website and any collateral attached to the Promotion. By submitting a Claim after the varied terms and conditions have been published, the Claimant is deemed to have accepted any such varied terms and conditions. For more information about this Promotion, call 1300 543 376; email email@example.com or visit ww.amptron.au/promotions.